Thursday 30 March 2017

DEBBIE THE COCKY WHO SURVIVED A CYCLONE AND A PROPOSED BOOK WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY AUNTIE EMMA



Hello my lovelies

Auntie Emma thought you might like this article which continues the saga of Debbie the Cocky who Survived a Cyclone.   

As you can see from the rain totals, the system hadn't quite reached Brisbane when they were taken.  It has today.  It has been raining all night and is still pouring as I type.  Everything feels very damp and as you can imagine, it is very humid.  Lovely though to get the rain before heading into our dry winter.  The trees will be loving it. "Yum! Yum!" say the trees.

I think there may be a children's book in this somewhere.  C'mon Auntie Emma!  You can write it, and illustrate it too!

Send me some rough drafts and I'll forward to the girls for their approval.

Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...