Thursday 13 April 2017

BUSY CLEANING OUT THE SHED

Hello my lovelies


Papa has been taking a good look at his shed and has decided that it needs some de-cluttering.  "David!  Let me into the shed!  I'm good at this!" I said.  But no, he said he will do it himself.

I think he's going to get rid of the old desk and filing cabinet behind him.  The garden tools are going to go under the house near the water tanks.  Talking of which, there is a very strange smell coming from that area.  We've hunted and hunted but can't find the culprit.  I imagine it's a dead rat, slowly rotting away amongst the insulation under the house.  Time will take care of it, but in the meantime, we have to take a deep breath when going upstairs or when we're using the toilet next to the laundry.

Moving on!  He is also planning on making himself a good sturdy work-bench which will sit in the middle of the shed.  This will enable him to walk all around the bench when he's making something.

"Stay there!" I said and rushed to get the camera.  While I had the camera in my wee hawns, I took a walk around the garden, snap, snapping for you both.

This photograph is taken from the shed looking into the garden.



Here's the Camellia in full bloom at the moment.  Isn't it gorgeous?


Remember you can click on the photograph to enlarge it.

Photograph of the front steps.  The Salvia needs a bit of a cut-back but we're leaving it until after Easter.


And a lovely picture taken on the side verandah.



Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...