Sunday 2 July 2017

SUNDAY MORNING 9.23AM

Hello my lovelies

Beautiful clear day again today.  That's something I really love about living here in Toowoomba, the generally, clear winter skies.


It may be sunny, but boy is it cold!  The temperature this morning was one degree but it's to go up to seventeen later on.  Canberra was minus eight this morning!

Auntie Emma and Fergus are arriving a bit later on.  The whole family have been on holiday for the past week up at Coolum where they rented a house.  Uncle Michael, Hamish and Angus are heading back to Brisbane and Auntie Emma and Fergus will stay with us until Tuesday.

I've decided to make a nice stew and an apple crumble for dinner tonight.  A nice wintery dinner.

Well my dears I shall away.  Thinking of you all lounging around the pool in Montpellier and looking forward to some holiday snaps.

Nanxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...