Sunday 24 September 2017

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 12.57PM

Hello my lovelies

It's been a busy time here in Kenneth Street and Toowoomba in general.

We've had the flower festival, open gardens, quilting trail and a lovely visit from Auntie Emma and Fergus.

Papa and I went to see a wonderful garden out at Haden which is between Crows Nest and Goombundgee. I can't tell you how dry everything is at the moment.  The drive out was almost soul destroying and then we drove through the property into an oasis.  I can't find the camera that I took the photographs on so will have to leave them for another day - when I find the camera!

Today the temperature is up in the low 30s and it's supposed to be like this for the rest of the week with no rain in sight.  Today is quite windy too - not good.  As you can imagine we are on EXTREME fire alert.

Papa finished off the cupboard and it is now sitting in pride of place in the kitchen with a gorgeous painting Auntie Emma passed on to us.


Do you like?  I have pretty dishes inside the cupboard which you can catch a glimpse of through the mesh on the sides and in the drawer I have put my place mats and serviettes.  

I must dash.  Papa is calling me for lunch.  I think he may have made a Caesar Salad.  And...I'm sure he's set it up outside on the back deck with a lovely cool glass of white wine to go with.


Molly says "Hi!"

Love Nanxxx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nan,
    Molly must be the cutest puppy on this earth. I just adore the colour of ht dresses. The new painting looks great with it.
    Right now I am in my bed.because I have a very sore neck and can't move it or my shoulders. Fingers cross it will stop by tomorrow for I have school. Mummy is back very careful and caring. She helps me walk and get ready for school. I love her.
    Freya has been reading to me and Daddy made a sensational prune tart it was delicious. I love them all so much.
    Love ya lots
    Liliane
    P.S hugs to Papa and Molly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my darling girl - I think you must take after your Mummy and your Auntie Emma as they both have had a lot of trouble with their necks! I'm so glad you have been well looked after. A prune tart! I've never had a prune tart. Perhaps you can send me the recipe when you have time. xx

    ReplyDelete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...