Sunday 15 October 2017

LAUNDRY IS ALMOST FINISHED


Hello my lovelies from a very wet Toowoomba. 


 There are wet towels all over the verandahs what with the dogs and Papa and I constantly taking them in and out for walks.  I think I mentioned that Papa decided to top-dress the lawn and when the soil arrived it smelt as though it had come from a pig farm.  This has resulted in us having to contain the dogs in the house and the verandahs and because of that, they constantly need to be walked.  

We have our Russian friends coming for lunch this morning.  Papa is making a lovely chicken dish with lots and lots of roast vegetables and I'm making apple crumble with custard.  I thought I'd try a different sweet for a change :)

Off up the road for church today.


Here it is waiting for us all to arrive.

  Andrew the meenister has been away for a couple of weeks and will be back this morning.  He sent an email yesterday to say that he has prepared a very special children's talk for today and Simone, his wife has prepared a very special Sunday School lesson.

I'm not sure if I posted a photograph of our finished laundry.  Doesn't it look all nice and fresh?  I've still to put up a couple of curtains;  just light ones, which with the windows open slightly will blow in the breeze.  That's the plan anyway.  I have a couple of curtains left over from somewhere or other.  I keep forgetting to pop them into Alice to have them altered.  As I often say to Papa, "I quilt!  I don't mend!"

Love Nanxxx

1 comment:

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...