Friday 15 December 2017

BIN COOKIN'


Hello my lovelies!

I've managed to get a few things in and out of the oven today.  Here are some gingerbread men.  Papa and I decided to just give the 'babies' belly buttons.  They would have been covered in currants if we had tried to give them a face and buttons :)


I also made a honey and apple cake to take down to Brissie tomorrow.  And...some shortbread and nibbles made from Nutragrain, mixed nuts and curry.   Papa is busy washing up the dishes of which there were many.


And while I was cooking, I downloaded these two and listened to lots of lovely carols.


Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...