Wednesday 13 December 2017

LOG CABIN NUMBER TWO - TOP FINISHED


Hello my lovelies!

Well, as you can see I have finished Log Cabin Number Two.  What do you think I should call it?  I used red centres, creams for the 'light' and scraps for the 'dark'.  I noticed when I was laying out the blocks, that quite a few of the 'lights' were a bit darker than the rest.  With the help of Papa, we put the darker 'lights' in the centre.  You may not see them clearly but they are there.



I made the first border from cream scraps and the second border from the darker scraps.  I'm really pleased with it.  I'll tack it for quilting in the New Year.

Love Nanxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...