Saturday 13 January 2018

IT'S HOT HERE

Hello my lovelies



It's so HOT!  If you click here you'll see the forecast.  It's also quite windy and the forecasters are warning that we are in bushfire conditions.  Thankfully Papa and I are quite comfortable under the fan on the back verandah.  I think that after lunch though we will be closing the house up, putting the air-conditioner on and sitting back with our wee doggies and doing a bit of reading.

Last night we had friends for dinner.  We had a wonderful evening with everyone bursting to give their opinion on whatever conversation was at hand.

Papa made a yummy dinner - his special baked chicken which he throws masses of herbs, lemons and tomatoes at served with masses of roast vegetables.  By the end of the dinner there was only one lonely piece of chicken left.  I put together the sweet - fruit salad with cream.

Well my dears I shall away and have a think about what I am going to do with the rest of this hot morning. I've finished all my chores and have given the pot plants a good water.

Love Nanxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...