Wednesday 4 April 2018

A BIT ITCHY


Hello my lovelies!

This is our wonderful vet Rob McMaster.  I think the message he is sending here is that chocolates are a big no-no for dogs.  You will be very pleased to know that Papa and I didn't give Molly or Spotty Boy any Easter eggs last week.

However wee Molly hasn't been the best.  Biting her feet, her bottom (I know, I know :( - not very pleasant for her or us as we watch) and shaking her head a lot.  

So, yesterday I made an appointment to see Rob and it seems she need to have her glands squeezed near her bottom - something some dogs need quite regularly - Spot doesn't at all.  She also had ear infections and the paw thing was because of all the grasses that are out at the moment.  Poor wee lamb.  I felt so sorry for her.  She must have been so miserable.

Rob gave her a cortisone injection to calm things down and we now have antibiotics for her ears, drops for her ears and another tablet which I think may be like an anti-histamine.

This morning I gave her a wee bath with special shampoo which will calm her skin down.  

She is looking so much happier and I'm sure when she looks at me she is saying, "Thank you Mumma for taking such good care of me!"



Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...