Sunday 27 May 2018

READING, EATING AND CELEBRATING








Hellooo my looovlies...

I had a lovely brekfast on the back deck through the week and couldn't resist taking these photographs before I sat down.  All ready to eat one of my favourite meals of the day, have a read of my book, do my Bible Study and write a couple of birthday cards for Janet and Finn.

Well, today has been a busy day.  I was very naughty and slept in until after 8.00am.  This ment, of course, a mad dash to get ready for church.  I even managed to get a lode of washing on the line before we left...just!  Today was the dedication service for the grand piano that has been left to the church by a family here in Toowoomba.  It was originally the family's parents and grandparents paino. I'm not sure if I should have apostrophes after parents and grandparents?

We had a beautiful service with lots of singing and piano music.  HERE'S a link to one of the duet peices played on the piano.  It is beautiful.  I'm sure that Andrew said it was written by Mr Bach after his wife died.  The choire from Fairholme College were there too and sang Ubi Caritas.  And here's a link to that to.  

After the service, we went into the hall for a giant morning tea and caught up with lots of folk and ate a cake or too :)  Then it was the big clean-up and home.

Papa made a roast chicken with roast vegetibles for lunch and we are now about to sit down and have a rest.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Love Nanxxx  PS  Eight mistakes to find - after the hello bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...