Sunday 21 May 2017

A RELAXING SUNDAY

Hello my lovelies

I'm back again from Brisbane.

Papa and I have been having a very relaxing Sunday.

Here are a couple of photographs of the goings on here at Kenneth Street today.


Autumn colours on one of the trees on the verandah at the front.


A gorgeous sunshiny shrub in the garden.



Roses still blooming.



Camellia petals still falling.


Molly still looking as cute as ever.


Spotty Boy and Molly relaxing with Papa as we watched Songs of Praise.



Dogs relaxing on the verandah.


Papa just called me for lunch.

I've just checked my watch and it is half past six in the morning your end.  I wonder if you are opening your sleepy eyes and getting ready for a new day or if you're still curled up enjoying that feeling of not needing to get up for school.

Love Nanxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...