Monday 15 May 2017

FERGUS' BIRTHDAY, MOTHER'S DAY, FOGGY DAY, VISIT TO DOCTOR AND VISIT TO GRAND CENTRAL

Hello my lovelies

Sorry I missed you yesterday.

Hope you had a great time at your party Liliane and that the science experiment went well Freya.

As you probably know, last week I went down to Brisbane to spend a few days with Auntie Emma and family.  I travelled down on Thursday and came back with Papa last night.  He drove down on Saturday to spend some time with the family on Mother's Day.

We had a lovely day because it was a double celebration with it being dear Fergus' fourth birthday.  It was so funny when, after breakfast we all sat down and Auntie Emma said to Fergus, "Fergus!  Do you know whose birthday it is today?"  He looked a wee bit puzzled until Auntie Emma shouted out, "It's Fergus' birthday today!"  Fergus was really surprised.  His wee face lit up with excitement and then when Auntie Emma said, "Would you like your birthday presents?", he started jumping up and down and turning round and round in circles.

As he loves building sites, Auntie Emma picked up a building sign for him.  He was just thrilled.  He received lots of other presents to but I think this may have been his favourite.




While I kept him busy, Auntie Emma and Angus made his birthday cake which was a tray-truck and in the truck was lots of boulders and gravel - crush Maltesers.

All the excitement of Mother's Day and Fergus' birthday is now over and Papa and I are back home again.  Apparently today was extremely foggy in Brisbane.  Here's a photograph which shows the tops of the office buildings in the city showing through the fog.


Today wasn't a terribly exciting day for me as I had to go and have three, yes THREE injections.  One was for my bones, another a flu injection and another for pneumonia.  First of all I had to wait for almost three quarters of an hour to see the doctor to get the prescription for the bones injection.  Then I had to go to the chemist to pick up the injection which is a very funny looking injection - a bit like your epi pen Freya.


The chemist didn't have any in stock, so I had to get back in the car and head into town to pick it up from another chemist.  Then it was home for lunch, popped the injection package into the fridge, ran around the house doing some jobs and then back out to the doctor.  It was a bit sore having the injection as it goes into the tummy :(

After the doctor, I decided to head into Grand Central as I had it in my mind to buy a couple of trays for my laundry which I thought would make the tops look a bit more organised.


While I was there, I decided to have my hair cut too and then on my way back to the car, I bought a lovely pair of leggings and a tunic-type wool jumper from Tennery's - where we bought my summer dresses.

Tomorrow is a quieter day at home and then on Wednesday, I'm heading back down to Brisbane for a couple of days - back on Friday.

Must away my dears.

Hope your week is proving to be a great one.

Love Nanxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...