Friday 26 May 2017

VISIT TO THE PARK AND SOME QUILTING

Good morning my lovelies

Auntie Emma and Fergus arrived yesterday afternoon and this morning they have headed off with Papa to visit the Toowoomba Transport Museum.  Fergus should love that as he's mad on tractors, cars and all things with 'bumpy wheels'!

After the Museum, they are going to Lake Annand Park where the Council have built a Galleon ship out of wood for the children to play on.  I've been looking in the internet for photographs for you and can't find one of the ship.  Here's one of the park though.


Not sure what's planned for the afternoon.

Well I'm off to pop the kettle on and pull out my quilting.  I'm quilting like mad trying to finish the Christmas quilt in time for Christmas.

Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...