Sunday 28 May 2017

A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A WEDDING

Hello my lovelies

Yesterday my friend Heidi's daughter Pippa got married in the church Papa and I go to - up at St David's in Mary Street.



As you can see from the photographs, Pippa was a beautiful bride.  Don't you just love her dress?  I loved the neckline, the lacy material, the sleeves, the back - in fact I just loved everything about her.

Her new husband Neil just loved everything about her too as from where I was sitting in the church I could see he just couldn't stop smiling and as I can lip-read quite well, I could see he couldn't stop saying, "You look beautiful!"



Do you remember when you were here last year and we went up to St David's for the Christmas Eve service?  Well, if you remember, the church is in the shape of a cross inside with places for people to sit, not only in front of the minister but on either side too.  As you walk into the church, I was sitting to the left of the minister right up in the corner, so I had a wonderful view of the bride and groom.

I took the photograph above from where I was sitting.

Here's a photograph of everyone arriving.  By the time it was time for the service to begin, there wasn't much room left for anyone else.



Don't you just love the bridesmade dress and sparkly shoes too? When I spoke to Heidi, Pippa's mum, she told me that the bridesmaid Amanda, was an old school friend of Pippa's.





After the service, everyone milled around outside and then made their way into the church hall for a wonderful afternoon tea made by the ladies in the church.

At the Sunday service this morning, the minister Andrew Clarke said that he had received word from The Palace to say that when Prince Harry is ready to marry, he has said that he will be accepting no-one else but the ladies from St David's to prepare his and his new wife's post wedding Afternoon Tea.

Love Nanxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...