Monday 1 May 2017

VISITING AND VOLKA

Hello my lovelies

It's been a quiet day today after a very busy day yesterday - visiting Sasha and Eleonora and then the Greens in the evening.  We had a lovely time with both sets of our friends.  Anne and Roger had invited Charis and Neil and also Roger's sister Trish and her husband George too.  Trish and George are retired and have fairly recently moved to Toowoomba from Bundeberg.  George comes from Northern Ireland originally so he and Papa had a wonderful chat fellow Celt to fellow Celt.

Charis and Neil's little grandson Lleyton is one year old already and nearly walking.  I couldn't believe it.  Just seems like yesterday when he was born.

When we were at Sasha and Eleanora's, their son Roman came to visit with his beautiful husky dog called Volka.  Apparently Volk in Russian means wolf.  There you go!  We've learnt some Russian today.

Volka is a darling dog.  Sweet as anything and loves being patted.


Well my dears, this is a quick post as it's getting near dinner time.

I am heading down to Brisbane tomorrow for a few days - probably back on Friday, so you may not hear from me until I get home again.  I will do my best to keep in touch.

Love Nanxxxx  PS  I'll remember to take my camera for shots while Auntie Emma and I are out and about with wee Fergus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...