Wednesday 21 June 2017

LIFE HERE IN BRISBANE

Hello my lovelies

Papa arrived from Toowoomba today with Molly and Spot.  I was busy in the kitchen when they arrived and what a noise they both made when they came in.  It was off with the glasses and down on the floor with both of them.  They were so happy to see us all - especially their Mumma.

Fergus was at Kindy today and the two big boys were home as it's the end of semester school holidays.

Uncle Michael dropped Fergus off at Kindy and I got busy doing various chores around the house.  Around 12.00pm, I started getting a stew ready for a slow cook in the oven while Angus worked alongside me making chocolate chip cookies which were just yummy.  I think he's going to have to make another batch very soon as there aren't too many left now that it's evening.

Papa and the dogs have headed upstairs to bed.  Uncle Michael too has had an early night.  I can still hear Hamish moving around upstairs.

I've been working on my Christmas quilt.  Here are a couple of photographs showing the progress so far.



Can you see the quilting?  I've quilted all the applique pieces and one side of the background.  On to the other side tomorrow and then some work on the top and bottom borders.

Thinking about taking the boys down to Sandgate tomorrow.  We did think we would head into Roma Street and catch the train but then we realized that we would be leaving the dogs too long.  Perhaps Papa will drive with the two big boys and the dogs and I'll catch the train with wee Fergus.  We'll work it all out tomorrow.

Here are some photographs of the beautiful pier at Sandgate, the walks and of course the fish and chip shop.





Must dash.  battery about to die.
xxxNan


No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...