Friday 14 July 2017

FRIDAY IN BRISBANE AT 11.51AM


Having a lovely time down here in Brisbane.  I think Spot is enjoying some time with his Mamma.

Because Auntie Emma, Uncle Michael and the boys will be moving soon, Auntie Emma and Papa have been busy moving some stuff this morning to a storage place where Auntie Emma keeps a lot of 'stuff'!  They moved the bikes this morning as they tend to use them up at the coast rather than here in Brisbane.

At 1.00pm Auntie Emma has made an appointment for me to have my hair cut.  It's desperate for a cut.  I'm going to feel so much better afterwards.

We have been so loving all the photographs that have been coming through.  And boy, did it look hot yesterday!  Forty three degrees!  I must put the cathedral in Orvieto on my bucket list.  It looked absolutely fabulous.  And the well!  And the frescoes!  And the chairs!






A wonderful day out and time to rest.



Love Nanxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...