Wednesday 19 July 2017

WEDNESDAY MORNING 9.44AM

Hello my lovelies

I've been very good today and went for a walk this morning.  As the dogs had already been for a walk with Papa, Molly wasn't that happy about going for another one but I dragged her along anyway.  It was freezing cold and windy but I stepped it out in a brisk manner and managed to keep the blood pumping around the body.

When I arrived home, Papa was ready to head off to U3A and his guitar lesson.  U3A has been on holiday for three weeks, it being the end of semester break time.  I think he's glad everything is back to its normal routine again and he can take off while I am busy writing my lists of THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE!

After he left, I took off my extension piece of material on my Christmas quilt and moved it along to THE LAST PIECE ready to quilt.  I then dragged out my green box and chose some bits and pieces for the binding.  I think I may have enough of the back which still has to be trimmed to make the sleeve.  It's all happening here.

Today is quilting up at Kerrie's.  A good day to sit with a quilt on your lap and quilt as I said it's very cold.  It's to be cold and windy for the next couple of days.

I had a lovely morning yesterday up at Charis'.  Anne Green came along as well and the three of us sat out on the verandah chatting about grandchildren, books, gardens and a million other things that are too many to mention. Charis has taken a term off school so enjoying the days where she can decide what she would like to do.

The photographs of you, Mummy and Carolyn are just beautiful.  You all look as though you had a ball together.  

Golden photographs from Umbria.



Love this one.  Mummy looks particularly naughty.  And Carolyn looks as though she is seriously considering the suggestion.

Love Nanxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nan, I'm checking if I can send a comment. Love LiliyPiliy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Lily Pilly. How wonderful to see a comment. Love Nanxxxx

      Delete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...