Friday 21 July 2017

WEDNESDAY QUILTING AT KERRIE'S



Hello my lovelies

At quilting on Wednesday, Leona brought along one of her quilts that she has just started quilting.  Leona has a lot of work to get through before September as a special quilt show featuring Leona's work is going to be presented at The Homestead in Fairholme College in September.

This quilt, as you can see is just gorgeous.  Don't you just love the colours?   Leona has done all the applique work by hand.  

What about this super gorgeous rabbit?


And...


The material that has been folded over the edges is actually the backing material.  Leona has folded it over to protect her end seams while she quilts.

I'm off to quilting at Robyn's this morning.

Hope you are having a lovely day in Umbria.  When do you head home to Geneva?

Love Nanxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nan! Leona's quilt is just what I dream of doing. Except I would do it full of puppies! Talking about puppies, there are three types that I would like: labradoodle, bordoodle and a cross between a border collie and a spaniel. Love ya! (Google these dogs they are sooooo sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I would be very happy with any of these puppies. Any colour in mind for the labradoodle?

    ReplyDelete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...