Monday 7 August 2017

ASSEMBLED FOR A WEDDING


What a gorgeous photograph!  And...the dresses!  What can I say!  They are all just stunning.  

I've been enlarging the photograph as large as I can make it and have been carefully examining every bit of the dresses. I love the tulle on Mummy's dress.  

Freya, Papa said that your dress was one of Mummy's.  Can't believe it!  It seems only yesterday you were a wee bubba.

And you Liliane!  What a gorgeous dress!  I just love all the pin-tucking in the bodice.  And the socks and shoes just set the whole thing off.  

The four of you all look wonderful and just looking closely, I realize that you are all matched up colour-wise.

Would love to see a couple of photographs of the wedding.  I remember you did the bride-to-be's hair one afternoon in her garden and covered it all in daisies.

Love Nanxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...