Thursday 24 August 2017

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN, CLIPPITY CLOP!


Woo hoo!  Mummy sent me this photograph.  There is nothing stopping you both now!  I can see a lot of sewing of all sorts of things will be done on this machine.


And what could be better that to do some repairs on faithful 'blue sheet'?  You look a natural at the machine Liliane.  

And Freya!  This look absolutely fantastic.  What era is this village set in?  What fiddly work but so well done.  



I can see the little wheelbarrow and the 'market cross'.  

I'm so looking forward to talking with you both today but you must talk first Freya.  We don't want you running out of time like last time.

I've been very busy today.  Did a huge washing, sheets, towels, dark wash, light wash;  you name it and I washed it.  It has been windy and quite warm, so everything has dried beautifully.

I also brought up the ladders to bring down my 'summer' clothes which were up high in my wardrobe.  I told Papa when he came back from U3A this morning that there's quite a bit of ironing to be done.  I've hung all my stuff from the baskets on to hangers and have hung them in the laundry for Papa.

While I was bringing down all the summer clothes and packing away all the winter woolies, I decided to give our bedroom a good cleanout too.  So all those dust bunnies have been shaken out the window and perhaps some of the birds that are flying around the place will pick up some of the little balls and feathers and use them to make their nests.  I love recycling dust bunnies!

Love Nanxxx

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to see the younger girls sewing .... and making villages. They have traits from their grandparents ..
    Gosh, Connie, now that you have put away your winter woollies early, we are sure to get a cold snap!! So, I had better not put mine away yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerda - sewing and making villages - love it. I've kept a couple of jumpers and leggings out, just in case and today was one of those cases!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...the best laid plans of mice and men...

      Delete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...