Tuesday 12 September 2017

I CAN HEAR A CLICKING NOISE...



Doesn't this photograph make you smile!  I took it a few years ago at Summerfield.  I can't remember what the stars were;  probably Venus and Mars and of course our very own moon.  I picked this photograph because it was taken at night-time and tonight when I went to close up for the night, I could hear cicadas.  It has been a warm day with the temperature in the high 20's.  The sound of the wee dears said, "Summer is on its way Connie!"  At this point I must say sorry to Auntie Amanda because this means that I am taking warm and sunny days from her part of the world.  "Sorry Amanda!" 

And here are some photographs from the archives...






Love Nanxxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful moon and stars. God smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God smiling! I never thought of that Liliane. And he is! As he looks down on those who love him, he smiles. And on those who don't know him, he looks on them with love.

      Delete
  2. Hi you Nanny you wonderful thing
    Freya is on camp on a place called Torgon. So Mummy and I are going to sleep together for two nights...starts now.
    Can I just say, I was so cute! And Freya was, is, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello you gorgeous girl! A sleepover with your Mamma? I don't think there could be anything nicer. What wonderful memories you will both have. Now make sure you don't stay up to late, you don't laugh to much, you don't eat too many cakes and you have a wonderful time together.

      Delete
  3. We did we did! Mummy is much better at pillow fights though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting an idea of what you two have been getting up to :)

    ReplyDelete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...