Saturday 24 February 2018

MIST, DAMPNESS, FEDUPNESS FOLLOWED BY A LOVELY DAY



Hellooo!   As you can see, yesterday was a rather dreich, misty, damp day.


The dogs were NOT happy!


Molly took to her bed inside the kitchen door...

...and Spot lay and listened to Papa practicing his guitar.



Today the sun has reappeared and it's lovely and warm again.  Plus, the garden is looking so much happier.  Yoo! hoo!  

We have friends coming for lunch.  I volunteered to cook!  I've made an Indian curry and rice for mains.  Can you smell it cooking?  And...a pavlova for sweet.  The pavlova was made last night and lay in the hot oven until it cooled completely all night.   Even though I say so myself it's looking fab.  I'm going to decorate it with cream and kiwi fruit.

Wine?  Probably a nice red to go with the curry.  Plus...Papa popped out to Baker's Delight and has bought a yummy French stick to mop up the juices.  

Love Nanxx  PS  Have you memorized your verse yet?  "Come to me, all of you who are ..........and burdened and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

As you can see, I've forgotten a word.  Mmmm!  I need to get that hammer out again.  Weary? Tired?...???


No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...