Friday 23 February 2018

FIFTY-TWO? YES! FIFTY-TWO!



Hello my lovelies from a very damp, foggy morning here in Toowoomba.

I have been to the bookshop!  Do you like my book.  The string is actually part of the picture.  It almost looks real.

As you can see the book is about memorizing a verse from the Bible each week for a year.  Do you want to join in?  Papa and I have memorized the first verse:

"Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  

This verse is from Matthew 11:28.  It's important to memorize where the verse comes from as well.  I'm going to test Papa at lunch-time because memory work can be a bit tricky.  You think you've got it and like a picture you have just put up on the wall, it can slip slightly and needs a bit more hammering in to make it secure and straight :)

The book also has a commentary for each verse over two pages which covers...


where the verse is...


...what the verse means...


...and why the verse matters.

I wonder what the verse is for next week.

Love Nanxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...