Sunday 29 January 2017

LITTLE THINGS AND UNCLE ALAN'S BIRTHDAY


Well hello there!  I've been wandering around the house taking photographs of 'little things' that make me smile.  This one was given to Molly by Colette and whenever I step on Mr Rooster, I just about have a heart attack!  Do you remember what he sounds like girls?

This lovely little puffin was given to me by Auntie Amanda.  Once when we were visiting she took us to this amazing place - somewhere in East Lothian where there were lots of cliffs and we could see some puffins too.  Here's a picture of the cliffs.





I think this is Timmy Willie, one of the characters in a book by Beatrix Potter.  He sits on the kitchen window and watches me doing the dishes.




I went to church today.  It was a lovely service with our regular minister Andrew Clarke.  His 'word' for the day was ...be still and know that I am God... which comes from one of the Psalms.  I think we sometimes have to remember to do this when things get a bit difficult and don't always go the way we would like.  We just have to stop what we are doing, thinking or worrying about and remember that God knows us, cares for us and loves us more than we can imagine and no matter what situation we may find ourselves in, when we turn to him, he will make that situation work for our good.

Today is Uncle Alan's birthday.  Here are a couple of 'oldie' foties.


This one's of Uncle Alan with Auntie Amanda and this one below is Uncle Alan on his own.


Well I'm away to have a cuppa.

Love Nanxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...