Monday 27 February 2017

A NEW COUSIN




It's been a big weekend in Milngavie with the arrival of Bryan and Allison's new baby girl.  With her arrival, Auntie Margaret and Uncle Louis are now grandparents and by the look of Auntie Margaret's face she is a very happy Granny!   I spoke to Auntie Margaret last night and she said that Allison and Bryan didn't have a name yet.  They have a few ideas but were waiting to see their baby before making a final choice.  I wonder what name they will give her.

Papa and I had a lovely day yesterday.  It was a beautiful day, not too hot.  I continued watering the plants and trees and finally finished around lunch time.  It's good to know that every tree and shrub has had a good drink after all the hot weather we have had.

In the afternoon Bob and Bev came for afternoon tea.  I had made some banana and walnut cake so we sat in the garden chatting and munching on our cake!


I found some more information on this painting which hangs in the Edinburgh Art Gallery.  If you click on the link WEE DUG Liliane, you will be able to read some more information about it.


I saw this painting on one of my blogs and it quite took my breath away.  It reminds me of how much God loves us.  That even though he created the Heavens and the Earth, he stoops to not only come to earth and live as a man, but to show how we should live - by serving and loving one another.  I wonder what Peter is thinking?

Today we are heading up to Mt Coolum to spend a few days with Auntie Emma and Fergus.  Auntie Emma and Uncle Michael are selling their house up there and because they are as they are going to have it for only a couple of more weeks, Auntie Emma decided to spend this week there and enjoy it while she can.  We are waiting for the TV man to come.  Once he has come, we will hit the road and head north.  Papa will make a lovely picnic lunch which we will eat by the lake at Kilcoy.

The internet at Mt Coolum is very poor but I will do my best to keep in touch while we're up there.

Love Nannyxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...