Friday 9 June 2017

LUNCH & THE IMPORTANT PART OF THE UK ELECTION

Hello my lovelies

I'm feeling a bit better today.  My friend Gerda telephoned yesterday and has invited me, the two Kerries, Val and Robyn (all my quilting pals) to lunch at Encores today.  I must remember to wear my hearing aid to ensure I am laughing or crying at the right places.

It's another cloudless day here so it will be gorgeous sitting at the huge windows overlooking the lawns and garden at Encores.


Can you see the church beside the restaurant?  Papa did a big renovation on that church quite a few years ago.

Well yesterday was voting in Britain for the election of a new Prime Minister.  Here are a few photographs of what is becoming a great feature in UK elections - the voters' dogs!



The wee man has quite a frown on his forehead.  I think he's wondering if Theresa May is going to be returned as Prime Minister.




This one's called Wolfie and apparently the owner said "Wolfie!  Go and stand beside the sign and smile!"



These two don't look at all happy about being out in the rain.  "It's far too wet to be out today but we must do our duty and come along for the voting."

Love Nanxxx


1 comment:

  1. We did have a lovely lunch, Connie. Lots of happy chattering to accompany our meal.
    I didn't know David did some major renovations to the church. We must go and have a little look next time I visit, so we can admire his work. I know he would have done a good job.

    ReplyDelete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...