Monday 14 August 2017

A WINTER HEATWAVE AND WONDERING WHERE YOU ALL ARE

Hello my lovelies


As you can see from the title of this post, we are going to have a very hot week for this time of the year.  If you click here you will see some more information for the week ahead.  Because of all this hot and very dry weather, the forecasters are getting a bit worried about the fire season ahead.  Added to the fire season concerns is the fact that some of the results of Cyclone Debbie a while back has created a lot of undergrowth which will, as you can imagine make the fire season even worse.

It feel like ages and ages since we have spoken on the telephone.  I'm thinking that you all must be making the most of the holidays before school begins again.  Write and let me know what you have been up to.

Off to have my shower and get ready for this day.  Bible Study up the hill and then perhaps I'll do a few more blocks for my Log Cabin quilt.  I'm just loving doing a bit of machine work as my hand and arm are still quite sore from all that quilting on the Christmas quilt.

Love Nanxxx


8 comments:

  1. GOSH. I would also like to point out that the picture you have put is la picture of the beach/pool that's we went to in Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know LiliyPiliy. Wasn't that a great day we all had!

      Delete
  2. Greer here...we are here! Truly we are...just away for hols for 2 weeks, then the wedding... will call tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are all 'here'. I was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the edge of the planet. Looking forward to chatting at the weekend.

      Delete
  3. Me too LiliyPiliy. Write a list before you call so that we don't forget anything :)

    ReplyDelete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...