Sunday 13 August 2017

SUNDAY MORNING

Hello my lovelies


Do you like this photograph?  It was taken some time ago when Papa and I were in Lewis in the Outer Hebrides.  There are a lots of things I love about this photograph; the expertise and labour that has gone into the building of the wall, the wildflowers in the field, the houses on the horizon line and of course the donkey's ears!   The sky is what our sky looks like here today.  It is to be a beautiful warm day today.

We have Roger and Anne coming for lunch so we think we will set up outside on the back deck.  Papa is going to make his lovely chicken dish with parma ham and I'm going to make an apple crumble.  Thought I'd do something different for a change!

Today is also Auntie Margaret's birthday.  It's a special birthday with a zero on the end.  Perhaps you would like to design a wee card, take a photograph of it and send to her.  Papa will ring his big sister tonight which will be Sunday morning in Scotland.

Off to have my breakfast.

Love Nanxxx

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you took that picture just before the donkey popped up and said BOO!

    Plus Nana your apple crumbles are amazing! Will talk on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Papa and I were just wandering down the road when we happened to see the two ears. It was lucky we had our camera at hand to catch them.

      I can't wait until you are here to EAT one of my apple crumbles LiliyPiliy.

      Delete
    2. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me too

      Delete

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...