Wednesday 28 March 2018

IN THE GARDEN TODAY


Hello my lovelies!

I dragged this pot which is full of gorgeous smelling herbs around from Papa's 'pot garden' this morning.  I thought this little corner needed a wee pot.  Doesn't it look fab?

Here's a photograph of how our Pittisporums are going on the northern boundary.  We planted these after the builder finished next door and they are doing their job beautifully.  Almost up to the roof-line of the house next door.  I imagine too, the filtered light from the trees on the window must be lovely for those inside.



I'm just getting ready to head to Kerrie's for quilting.  The other Kerrie is picking me up as Papa is at his U3A class this morning (Shakespeare).  I'm taking the Hebridean quilt as I still have some finishing off to do.  I'll take the blue log cabin along with me as well just in case I finish off the Hebridean bits and pieces.

I imagine, as it is a beautiful autumn day, that we will be sitting out on the back deck while we quilt, chat and get some exercise going to the coffee machine now and again :)

Love Nanxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUESDAY MORNING AT 9.42AM

Hello my lovelies! Here are Wayne and Papa leaving for Geham to put the cross up.  Can you see wee Molly and Spotty Boy looking u...